registration date 8/27/14 at 10 am
Directions to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP process! 1) Create an Account and 2) Register for the Event. Just creating an account does not register you! Follow the steps below…..
1) Go to www.surfersforautism.org
(we are no longer using eTOTALplan - do not go to the old site or attempt to use your old password in the new system)
The system DOES work on some tablets and other mobile devices but please double check BEFORE registration to make sure there are no problems – desk tops and laptops are preferred.
2) From ANY page on the website you will be able to find a link that says Sign Up! Click here to sign up for our upcoming events. (The link will either be at the top of the page or on the right side depending on which page you are on). Click it.
3) For first time registering select Not a member? Click here to register. (Everyone will select this option the first time they register – none of the information from the old system transferred over so you will need to create a new account).
Select Role: PARTICIPANT or VOLUNTEER. Remember a participant must have autism or other related developmental delay with an IEP or equivalent and be at least 4 years old. A volunteer must be ready to spend the day in the water (does not need to know how to surf) assisting the participants and be at least 10 years old.
Remember PARENTS – fill in your PARTICIPANT’S name and date of birth not yours at the top. If they are under 18, you will fill your information at the bottom. DO NOT register yourself! You will only fill in the guardian information.
BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH YOU ENTER> INCORRECT REGISTRATIONS MAY BE DELETED WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OR NOT!!!
Double check your email address. This is your User ID for this system. If you have a typo, you will not be able to log back in. You will also not get any important emails we may send.
Please do not register the siblings of your participant – we do not have the resources to have them surf.
Enter all information as required. NOTE: Password must be at least 7 digits or characters.
If you have already created an account with your login information, select Log In – enter your email address and password.
4) Read and confirm the release waiver. There is an option to print at this time. Volunteers under 18 must bring a notarized copy to the event. You will only need to do this ONCE – not every event! Click Next.
5) If you have multiple registrants – participants and/ or volunteers you can add them all here now! Click add another registrant and enter their info.
If you have no additional registrants select continue to event selection.
DON’T FORGET TO ADD AN EVENT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO REGISTER. You have only created an account at this point….
6) Select the event(s) that you would like to attend and the registrants for that event on the left. Click Submit.
You will receive an email to confirm you have registered as a user. You will receive an additional email for every event you register for.
You can log in to your account at any time to view the events you are registered for by selecting View Registered Events.
If an event is full, you will be asked if you would like to be added to the waiting list. If a spot opens for you, we will email you to verify if you can and would still like to attend. You will have 24 hours to reply so please check your emails at least once a day. Make sure you allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. The waiting list will be kept in order of date and time you agreed.
If you attempt to register for an event and do not have an option to do so, you are most likely already registered. Please check Registered Events.
If you forget your password, it can easily be retrieved or changed by clicking retrieve password.
If for any reason your email address has changed, notify us before you create a new account.
If you have any questions or need to cancel for an event please email email@example.com. Please make sure you allow emails from this address. Any questions on accounts or advising a spot from the waiting list will come from this address.
UPDATE! HOTEL IS FULL – BLOCK IS CLOSED!
Best Western Plus
MUST say with Surfers For Autism or they will say there are no openings
Call 239 463 6000 – if any problems, ask for Tim or Lacey
Std / King $109
Mini Suites $139
Must cancel within 72 hours