Registration for Volunteers is still OPEN
Registration for Participants is now FULL – directions for waiting list below:
Directions to Register:
1) Go to www.surfersforautism.org
(we are no longer using eTOTALplan so do not go to the old site).
MAKE SURE YOU ALLOW POP UPS ON THE PAGE!!!
2) From ANY page on the website you will be able to find a link that says Sign Up! Click here to sign up for our upcoming events. (The link will either be at the top of the page or on the right side depending on which page you are on). Click it.
3) For first time registering select Not a member? Click here to register. (Everyone will select this option the first time they register – none of the information from the old system transferred over so you will need to create a new account).
Select Role: PARTICIPANT or VOLUNTEER. Remember a participant must have autism or other developmental delay with an IEP or equivalent and be at least 4 years old. A volunteer must be ready to spend the day in the water (does not need to know how to surf) assisting the participants and be at least 10 years old.
Remember PARENTS – fill in your PARTICIPANT’S name and date of birth not yours at the top. If they are under 18, you will fill your information at the bottom. DO NOT register yourself! You will only fill in the guardian information.
BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH YOU ENTER> INCORRECT REGISTRATIONS MAY BE DELETED WHETHER YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OR NOT!!!
Please do not register the siblings of your participant – we do not have the resources to have them surf.
Enter all information as required. NOTE: Password must be at least 7 digits or characters.
If you have already created your login information, select Log In – enter your email address and password.
4) Read and confirm the release waiver. There is an option to print at this time. Volunteers under 18 must bring a notarized copy to the event. You will only need to do this ONCE – not every event! Click Next.
5) If you have multiple registrants – participants and/ or volunteers you can add them all here now! Click add another registrant and enter their info.
If you have no additional registrants select continue to event selection.
6) Select the event(s) that you would like to attend and the registrants for that event on the left. Click Submit.
You will receive an email to confirm you have registered as a user. You will receive an additional email for every event you register for.
You can log in to your account at any time to view the events you are registered for by selecting View Registered Events.
If an event is full, you will be asked if you would like to be added to the waiting list. If a spot opens for you, we will email you to verify if you can and would still like to attend. The waiting list will be kept in order of date and time you agreed.
If you attempt to register for an event and do not have an option to do so, you are most likely already registered. Please check Registered Events.
If you forget your password, it can easily be retrieved or changed by clicking retrieve password.
If for any reason your email address has changed, notify us before you create a new account.
If you have any questions or need to cancel for an event please email email@example.com. Please make sure you allow emails from this address.
Sponsoring Resort -
Once again the Best Western Plus Aku Tiki Inn will be hosting us!
Room rate – $113 single/ double occupancy
Rate includes hot breakfast buffet 7-10 am and daily open bar cocktail hour 5:30-6:30 pm
Call 386 252 9631 or 800 258 8454 for reservations – Surfers For Autism block.
Cutoff for room block is 7/1/14