FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I register?
- Go to the event page for the specific event you would like to register for from the main SFA page (click events on the upper left of the page, select the event). If registration for that event is open, the instructions will be listed there.
- What if the event I want to register for doesn’t have instructions?
- That means the event registration for that event is not open yet.
- How soon are registrations open?
- Registration is scheduled to open approximately 6 weeks prior to each event and the notification will be announced on our main FB page.
- What is the main FB page?
- How old do I need to be to volunteer?
- Minimum age to volunteer is 10 years old. Any volunteers under the age of 18 are required to have their waiver signed and notarized prior to the event.
- How do I know if I registered properly?
- If you have just registered through eTOTALplan for the first time, you will get an email reply from them with a login and password. That will confirm your registration for your FIRST event.
- If you have already registered for an event and you are registering for an additional event, you will use your login and password to access the site, select that event and Participant and you will be able to see your “shift” on the MY SHIFTS portion of the site.
- Do I need to fill out another waiver if I did one already?
- No, one waiver covers you for the entire surf tour season.